Exclusive: Photos from the Ford Museum Grounds

Saturday, December 30th, 2006, I had the opportunity to go to downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan to visit the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum grounds. The museum will become the epicenter of attention for manypoliticians , dignitaries, media and spectators on Tuesday and Wednesday when the former President will be honored and laid to rest in Grand Rapids. Already the media has begun staking out space, wanting the best backdrop for their live shots on Wednesday. The impromptu memorial has grown in size, now with an abundance of flags, candles, hats, notes, cards and mementos, all commemorating the life of a man who represented the area for over two decades. Even though only a few photos show my name, I did take all of these photos. (I didn't steal them off a wire service, fret not!) I hope you enjoy this glimpse into Grand Rapids.















No comments: