Welcome to the new Newsblog

It's wider, it's cleaner, and it's all brand new today at the Delta Institute Newsblog. We've spent the past few days working to make this site a bit cleaner for you, polishing some edges and replacing some graphics in favor of a cleaner, quieter look. Oh, yeah, and we widened our site as well. (For a guy who's HTML-illeterate, it was quite the challenge, trust me!) This site is now so wide and slick, I can hardly believe it. Really. I didn't have any troubles adjusting to the cleaner look of the new Weekend Recap, but this? It just looks... wow. It's just so BIG! The in-text graphics look bigger, too. Isn't that odd?

I hope you enjoy the new digs. I know I do!

For old time's sake, here are authentic-enough reproductions of how this blog has looked like in the past:



1 comment:

Mark said...

The design looks great, but you might want to make it a bit narrower for people still using 800x600 resolution.