Man sets new record - on an elephant's back

An American man set out to break another world record by doing the most Squat Thrusts recorded in history. And he did it while on the back of an elephant in Thailand. Ashrita Furman is actually no stranger to world records. By his own count, he currently holds 54 records and has held 144 in total, records like the fastest mile balancing a cue pool on his finger. "To me the real beauty of this record is that I did it on the back of a live elephant," he told the Associated Press. "I've had this dream of doing a record on the back of an elephant for many, many years but I've had no way of really accomplishing it until I came to Thailand."
(Click here to read the full article written by the AP's Jerry Harmer and to see photos of this stunt.)

No comments: