A Look at This Weekend

I'm going to outline what you can expect this upcoming weekend here at TDI. Now, not all of this may come to pass, as I do have a paper to work on, and I have yet to pick a subject. First, you can expect weekend regulars, like Stocks 7/52, At the Box Office, and Weekend Politics. If I have time, I may also have the newest installment of the TDI mailbag up. No guarantees, though. It's not at the top of my priority list.

This weekend, I will promise you this: I will reveal my mystery. Those 2 graphics? Those characters translate to the letters "tei". And no, it's not code for Ty Pennington. But what does it stand for? The grand unveiling happens this weekend, and it will drastically effect TDI. Guaranteed! So, stay tuned for all that, plus some news and entertainment if I can squeeze it in, all here at The Delta Institute!

1 comment:

Eva Lemmon..? said...

They stand for, dun dun dun,

THE EVIL INSTITUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Or

TARRENCE EGGLINGTON, INSPECTOR!!!