I own a farm?

Whoa... So, for fun, I did a Yahoo! search on my own name. And I see something pop up from a geocaching website. And I see my name there! I'm like, oh, weird. So I click on the link, and there's all sorts of GPS tech talk and what not. I'm not smart enough or knowledged in that field to know what most of it means. But look at THIS, from the bottom of the page: (emphasis mine)

JD0897''1.2 MILES NORTH ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 65 FROM THE MISSOURI
PACIFIC

JD0897''R.R. CROSSING IN SEDALIA, PETTIS COUNTY, AT THE CHARLES
JURRIES

JD0897''FARM RESIDENCE, 70 FEET WEST-NORTHWEST OF THE
NORTHWEST

JD0897''CORNER OF FARMHOUSE, 31 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER OF U.S.
HIGHWAY



Oh, it gets even freakier... According to the Sedalia Chamber of Commerce, the town where my(?) farm is located has TYSON for it's largest employer. (1,430 work for Tyson) And I LIKE CHICKEN STRIPS, WHICH THEY MAKE!!! How weird is all of this? VERY weird, that's how!

Actually, there was another Charles Jurries. He was born on February 27, 1859, and died on Febraury 13, 1894, living almost 35 years. He's buried at the High Prairie Cemetery, located 3/4 miles West of Highway 36, S. on County Road #409, according to this site. But oddly enough, his farm was in Missouri, but the cemetary is in Burleson, Texas. My friends, this is just plain weird.

1 comment:

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Its all because of MJ's post aboiut the farm and how they would move your card board box around to confuse you.