Stroke of Genuis

File Under: Eureka!
Note that it says "stroke of genuis", not "stroke OF a genuis". Two different things.
Anyways, I came up with a great idea for something to do for this blog. It's clever, and, uh.... TV-related? Sorta, yeah. But also very much web-related. But you've seen the format before on this site.

I know, you're thinking "oh, it's just a NewsWire for websites for all these trashy, juicy TV shows". Nope. You were wrong starting with "NewsWire".

It might be up this weekend. Might not be. We'll see. But I really like this, and I will definately follow up on it. Hehehe. I bet you can't guess what it is!

And to further complicate your guessing game, it's a variant of a regular feature I started up, but fell out of practice doing. I just hope turns out to be as fun as it is in my head.

2 comments:

Erika said...

*begins to pull hair out* How am I going to SLEEP tonight not knowing??

Charles Jurries said...

Erika,
You weren't meant to know! I worded it that way. ^_^

I'll say this... One individual aspect of this project relates to recent ABC promotion(s). And there's a hint in my posts which relates to that.