File Under: Pod casting
Recently, I had the priviledge of sitting down to chat with Eva Lemmon, a TDI contributor and affiliate. (which, for those paying attention to my secret project, should note what I just said) After an unfortunate miscoummunication about when we were meeting, and after Eva took the wrong exit to our meeting place, I was able to record a new podcast. I must apologize for sounding very "NPR-ish"... I'm still finding by podcasting voice. Click here to listen to the latest podcast.

Note: No Saturday updates. Maybe some after 10 pm. MAYBE. In the meantime, keep checking out the advisories issued by the National Hurricane Center to find out the latest on Tropical Storm Beta. Sometime Saturday, it could very well become a Hurricane.

1 comment:

Erika said...

*cries* the podcast won't work!!