Kanji Translations

File Under: Translation Fun
Guess what? I am a true Asian samurai: fierce as a dragon when protecting those dear to me and a master of the tea ceremony in times of peace.

Affiliate blogger Janna is an Asian princess, with a heart full of mercy and peace.

Another affiliate, Loretta, is a beautiful princess whose bright temperament encourages many.

Likewise, James is an intelligent warrior-king, protecting all who are under his rule.

And Erika is a beautiful princess esteemed for the grace of her heart and the quick reasoning of her mind.

(should I even explain where I'm getting this all from?)

3 comments:

Janna said...

Excuse me, an Asian princess with a PURE heart full of mercy and peace. Get it right. :-)

Funny site, Chuckles. Good times...

Erika said...

lol, I love it!! Now when the lovely kind bloggers accuse me of being stupid I'll say that I'M esteemed for the QUICK REASONING of my mind!!

BonnieJ said...

I didn't know James was a king.