I need feedback!

File Under: Open Forum
Here is a request of TDI's readers... What do you want TDI to continue to do in the future? What would you like to see more of?

- Do you want more extended series? Whether it's a personal experiance, or a new topic I dig up and disect?
- Do you want more short stories, i.e. Glu-Glu tales? (actually, the question has been answered already, and the answer is YES!)
- Do you want LONGER works of fiction, like the Nomad War? Do you want that story continued?
- Do you want more of a focus on news? And if so, global, national, or local?
- What type of entertainment news do you want more of? TV? Movie? Cable News? Industry? Celebrity? (or, rather, the idiotic things celebrities will do to toss money around?)
- Do you want MORE bloggers on THIS site? (i.e., team blogging)
- Do you want more photographs posted?
- Do you like the original video put up? Do you want more of it?

Really, TDI is still a very young site. And the evolution of it is still continuing. It's still finding it's feet. So, if you could please comment with your thoughts, feelings, and answers, it would be much appreciated. I would like to know what the readers like seeing on this site, and what they would like to see more of. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Chuck - I like the stuff you put up here. I'd like to see more of your pictures and slide shows though. Otherwise, I think it's great!

Erika said...

*ponders for a great long time* ok, I have reached my decision. I like the stories, both the big long ones and ESP. the glu glu tales. I can't remember the nomad war, but i'm sure it was good. I like local and celebrity news. And i LOOOVE pictures...do tons more of those!! that is all.

James w. Lanning said...

Rule #1 about weblogging, Chuck. If you pander to your readers, you lose.