For the latest news, info, weather, sports, traffic, stocks, industry, technology, books, music, theater...

File Under: Promotions
Please visit the sites on the sidebar. Thank you! And keep checking this blog all this week... Plans are in motion for a special guest blogger! Which is great, 'cause I don't have to post War and Peace or anything, just to meet the letters-per-week quota!

Also... it's time for a NEW MAILBAG!!! Since I'm gone, you can go ahead and flood my e-mail box with all sorts of anonymous-or-otherwise questions, comments, insults, and otherwise snarky remarks. You can ask ANY question. And I do mean any question. (just keep it clean... so, almost any question!)

As always, links to the drop box, and to my direct e-mail account can be found on the link bar to your right. Enjoy the guest blogger, and have a great week!

No comments: